As the summer season slowly drifts away into autumn, it’s more important than ever to perform a routine maintenance check on your vehicle. Doing so will both evaluate the damage of summer and prepare your car for the hazards of fall—and the ensuing winter.
Here are some end of summer car maintenance tips to get you started:
- Check your owner’s manual, and make sure you are following all recommended maintenance schedules.
- Give your tires a thorough inspection, keeping an eye out for tire pressure, tread, and alignment.
- Make sure your windshield wipers are working properly, and evaluate your windshield wiper fluid, which may be running low.
- Though it may still be warm outside, you’ll want to check that your heater is working now, before it’s too late and you find yourself stuck in the cold.
- Get your car checked out by a professional in the Randall Mitsubishi service department. Our service technicians will certainly pick up on anything you may have missed.
Do you have any other tips? Let us know your routines in the comments or at Randall Mitsubishi!