If your dad loves cars then you can’t go wrong with one of these great car themed gifts!
You might feel like you just finished celebrating your mom, but now that it’s June, it’s time to think about your dear old pop. Father’s Day is on Sunday, June 21st, this year, so you still have a few more days to find the perfect gift. If your dad spends more time under the hood than anywhere else, here are some suggestions for car gifts for Dad.
- Gas pump liquor dispenser. Make your dad’s bar complete with this liquor bottle in the shape of a gas pump. Don’t forget to fill it with his favorite beverage.
- Racing school. If you have a bit more money to spend, or perhaps go in on a joint gift with your siblings, then send your dad to racing school. There are a few options, including the Stock Car Racing Experience.
- Tool chest. Are his workshop tools spread all around his garage? Buy him a big tool chest to keep everything nice and neat. There are numerous models to choose from, so find one with features you know he wants and needs.
- Car care kit. Get him everything he needs to keep his car clean. Consider things like buffing pads, towels, car wax, microfiber cloths, and more.
Will you be getting a car-themed gift for your dad this Father’s Day? For all your car needs visit Randall Mitsubishi!
With June being National Camping Month, it is the perfect time to get out and enjoy nature!
As the school year ends, it’s the perfect time of year to head outdoors for some family fun. Because of this, June is recognized as National Camping Month. Here are some great places to camp near San Angelo, Texas, whether you will be bringing along the RV or setting up your own tent.
- San Angelo State Park. This great park offers a fantastic campground with a variety of different sites available. Prices range from as little as $10 per night, which includes an outdoor grill, picnic table, and nearby restrooms and water, to as much as $50 per night for group camp sites.
- San Angelo KOA. This campground has hookups for up to 50 amps. You can also enjoy yourself with the large pool and even a Wi-Fi connection. They also have bicycles available to rent so you can go for a short ride to nearby Lake Nasworthy.
- Spring Creek Marina & RV Park. With this destination, you are camping right along the water. They have 83 spacious, grassy RV sites along with wooded tent sites and pre-furnished cabins.
What is your favorite camping destination near San Angelo?
Or, need a vehicle for the get away? Check out our new inventory of Mitsubishi Outlanders at Randall Mitsubishi!